• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Guitar photo thread!

IMG_2719.jpeg

Don't have any pics of the rigs but check out my band, Parrish 9. Female fronted rock band on youtube, Spotify, and iTunes. If anyone cares, we have some new stuff coming out VERY soon.

If anybody listens, please give feedback. Closer is our best produced, blackout is most popular. If you're extra nice and send me a pic of your favorite piece of musical equipment i.e. pick, head, cab, pedal, guitar anything, ill send a link to my favorite new song. ODT exclusive.

That guitar is a beauty!
Thanks! It sounds great. I’m going to do a couple of adjustments to the action, and change out the nut, but overall it is a very proper guitar. I’m a big fan of Gretsch. They are a bit finicky, but they are something special when they are dialed in.

My #1 Gretsch
20210324_221226.jpeg

Brian Setzer Gretsch 6120….she’s a retirement gift from my brother :)

View attachment 6896211

Beautiful Setzer! A couple years back I almost ended up with an early 2000’s Setzer in a bluish/purplish finish. It was gorgeous, and it sounded awesome, but I could not come to terms with the trade. It was a fair trade, but I decided to back out…looking back, I really wish I would have taken it…

Back
Top Bottom