• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Guitar photo thread!

i want a matchless so bad. when i get one you will know. there will be this light from heaven shining down................
oh and that new mesa boogie mark 5 25. omg its to die for lol.
You can come play through my Chieftan some time. Barely won the Ebay war to get my my white and black head:
image.jpg

oh wow that would be cool. so how does the orange stuff holding up?
i love the sound of the blk terror lol. bad thing is its a one trick pony
though. orange seems to be priced higher than boogie stuff. do you find
that to be true yourself or is it just me?
oh, you guys going to the stones? one day there will be matchless in this house.
i gotta earn it first.

isnt Atlanta Vintage an expensive spot? do they have old junk parts seriously?
Your thinking of the shop that use to be at the corner of Windy Hill and South Cobb drive years and years ago. That place had high end vintage gear and later was by appointment only until he closed up. The place I am talking is off 92. He has a few old parts, not a lot though. The place in TN has a **** load laying around though.

oh wow that would be cool. so how does the orange stuff holding up?
i love the sound of the blk terror lol. bad thing is its a one trick pony
though. orange seems to be priced higher than boogie stuff. do you find
that to be true yourself or is it just me?
oh, you guys going to the stones? one day there will be matchless in this house.
i gotta earn it first.
Orange is built like a tank. Much more durable than many Mesa products IMO. Not more expensive either. Mesa is over engineered and PROUD of their stuff. They make some great amps, but also have made some turds....cough cough 2000's Triple Rec...cough cough...

The dark terror is only a one trick pony if you don't have an open mind. Tones in the fingers and the guitar itself can make a responsive amp very capable. It's amazing what the tone and volume knob on the guitar can do before you ever even touch the amp.

Back
Top Bottom