• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Guitar photo thread!

I played a private celebration of life last weekend, someone took these pics of my rig and texted them to me

97215F39-C76F-4413-B1DD-B66552B834F3.jpeg C5BF8423-4F0E-4E45-8F5A-ABFFB0DAD150.jpeg

How do you like the Marshall? Do tell about it...

It's my fav acoustic amp. Rich tones, plenty of volume and a good selection of effects that don't harm the sound. I've used it alot for small to medium gigs because it has a strong mic channel and i don't have to lug in a sound system in addition to my amp and other gear. Also has a handy third channel in case i need an extra instrument or mic. Has low output to patch into a larger sound system if needed. She's been a real workhorse for me

She's great for acoustics with piezo pickups too. Only downside is it's heavy as crap.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/marshall-as100d-2x8-acoustic-combo-amp

of course it will. that's why they design them so nice lol.
I'm an electric guy myself but I get it. ive only seen the demo's
but that amp sure sounds amazing. finally some higher end gear
for our acoustic brothers from Mesa.

It's my fav acoustic amp. Rich tones, plenty of volume and a good selection of effects that doesn't harm the sound. I've used it alot for small to medium gigs because it has a strong mic channel and i don't have to lug in a sound system in addition to my amp and other gear. Also has a handy third channel in case i need an extra instrument or mic. Has low output to patch into a larger sound system if needed. She's been a real workhorse for me

She's great for acoustics with piezo pickups too. Only downside is it's heavy as crap.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/marshall-as100d-2x8-acoustic-combo-amp

This is nice. I've been looking for something similar and it is good to hear some feedback from someone who owns one of these. Man, that thing has some serious wattage too. Features out the Yazoo, and I really like the multiple channels. Good sound is a must, and you get what you pay for. I believe I may have just found my next amp.

Hand trucks are your friend...Most really good amps weigh a ton. My best friend has a Fender Deville 40w and it is 80 pounds. He has played lead with me for years and one year I bought him a hand truck for Christmas just because of that amp. He says it was the most thoughtful gift he has ever received. Lol...It is a fantastic amp but ridiculously heavy.

Back
Top Bottom