• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Gun Run, June 22nd, Ellerbe, North Carolina

Eeben

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
The Gun Run will be a 5k centerfire biathlon taking place in Ellerbe, NC on June 22nd, 2019. This event will challenge your shooting abilities, fitness, and gear. Check out thegunrun.us for more information!

I heard about some folks talking about my match on here so I decided to join up and share some info. Expect to shoot out to 200 yds with rifle and 50 yds with pistol using both right and left hands. I've got Vortex Optics, Midway USA, and some local companies as sponsors already. Let me know if you have questions, and please tell your friends.

No rules on gear, carry whatever you want. There is not a separate class for people who use plate carriers. For firearms: no magnums, your pistol must shoot a pistol round, you can use a Pistol Caliber Carbine as your rifle but you can only engage the rifle targets with the PCC.

First run n gun experience. It was an insane amount of fun. Stages were fair but challenging, obstacle stuff was easier than expected. Can't wait for my next one. Great work from Ellis for his first event. I will be at the next one.

RBGC and Zombie 10k in Nov already penciled in.

Back
Top Bottom