• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The gun to have.

Yeah, but that's for the grenades. I thought the launcher itself was non-NFA since you can use chalk rounds with it.

Lighting off all those 22s with a single press of the trigger would seem to be a machine gun, unless there's some provision for smoothbores in play here.
Not if it the 40mm has rifling in the barrel...........But heck; I don't know if they have change the law lately....

Here's some good info on it and several other 40mm adapters.
https://www.tactical-life.com/gear/lewis-machine-tool-m203-2003-grenade-launcher/

zlmt-m203-grenade-launcher-ammo-display.jpg

Still seeing multiple projectiles with a single trigger press... Not sure how that isn't a 'machine gun' according to the TLA guys.

In fact being rifled makes it more likely to fit that, since smoothbore could maybe (?) be classified a shotgun?

Yeah, but that's for the grenades. I thought the launcher itself was non-NFA since you can use chalk rounds with it.

Lighting off all those 22s with a single press of the trigger would seem to be a machine gun, unless there's some provision for smoothbores in play here.
yep
they came out years ago. then the atf DD them. you load it and use a shotgun primer,the primer fires against a plate and sets of the 22's. i think it was called the "hornets nest" and it was a smooth bore..

Back
Top Bottom