• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The guy next door

he is suppose to have permission to track onto your land, deny that and prosecute him
True, but I don't care to start a war with anybody, however, I would like for them to be respectful. He told me about how he tracked one last year, until he saw my orange vest in a box stand. I was surprised that I had not seen him, until he told me that he wasn't wearing orange. I firmly told him that if he ever comes on my property during hunting season, he better be wearing it. He could have walked by any of my family members.....Knucklehead

True, but I don't care to start a war with anybody, however, I would like for them to be respectful. He told me about how he tracked one last year, until he saw my orange vest in a box stand. I was surprised that I had not seen him, until he told me that he wasn't wearing orange. I firmly told him that if he ever comes on my property during hunting season, he better be wearing it. He could have walked by any of my family members.....Knucklehead
you sir are to kind,the guy is an accident waiting to happen.

Ive noticed that there are times when the loss/absense of a particular deer occurs it can sometimes open the floodgates for other bucks to move back in.
One case was a 115” buck I killed in 2014. He was a rather cantankerous 5.5 year old buck that had no difficulty in walking other larger racked bucks off of a mineral lick, most of which were only on camera once or twice. He ruled the roost and I captured thousands of images of him over the course of a few years. Once I killed him in late October, the other bucks that he had imposed his dominance on came back around. It may be a hard pill to swallow at first, but it could still go in your favor.
Hate to hear about all the other stuff going on inside your side of the fence.

Yeah that dude seems like a pretty unethical derp wad.
He belongs on a log 300 feet from a WMA service road .

I would have given him my number and asked him to call any time before attempting to chase a deer onto my property.

From the looks of it he’s going to screw up a lot of your hunting by making bad shots and trespassing during your hunts.
Not wearing orange while trespassing is one thing but shooting at someone not wearing orange is just as dumb if not worse but I highly doubt you’d shoot at something without identifying that it’s a deer.

Yeah that dude seems like a pretty unethical derp wad.
He belongs on a log 300 feet from a WMA service road .

I would have given him my number and asked him to call any time before attempting to chase a deer onto my property.

From the looks of it he’s going to screw up a lot of your hunting by making bad shots and trespassing during your hunts.
Not wearing orange while trespassing is one thing but shooting at someone not wearing orange is just as dumb if not worse but I highly doubt you’d shoot at something without identifying that it’s a deer.

Do you mean to tell me that nobody takes "brush shots" anymore?:shocked:

Back
Top Bottom