• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Hero of Greenwood Indiana

Yeah that's funny but I bet you would be the first to run. I have been in many hand to hand and hand to weapon altercations and I have seen first hand how cowardly men actually are in just a fist fight.

You bet I’d be first to run? Strong accusation against someone you do not know personally or know anything about.

My point exactly! Who was pointing fingers first?
If people weren't so quick to start arguments around here, and they took a breathe before responding, they might find the post they took offense to in the first place was AGREEING with them. :tsk:

Wow, this guy continues to impress.

"Dicken started making his way towards the gunman, motioning for people to leave behind him. The gunman tried to retreat back into the restroom, but Dicken continued on, shooting the suspect until he fell."
What's even more remarkable about his actions is that apparently he had no LEO or military training - he just knew to do the right thing, unlike hundreds of LEO at Uvalde.

My point exactly! Who was pointing fingers first?

My apologies if it came across as saying you personally would not. I was taking what you and Bear44 Bear44 were saying and more so him about people in general that won’t engage even if maybe they could stop a massacre cuz ya know….”not my circus…” and since we all on the site, poking fun at the idea of “keyboard commandos”

My apologies if it came across as saying you personally would not. I was taking what you and Bear44 Bear44 were saying and more so him about people in general that won’t engage even if maybe they could stop a massacre cuz ya know….”not my circus…” and since we all on the site, poking fun at the idea of “keyboard commandos”
Roger that!

Roger that!
D7B5E0FC-E465-4496-BED1-2B1708D2D7E3.gif

Back
Top Bottom