• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Hypocrites are on TV tonight.

Pistolier60

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
342   0
Reaction score
I care nothing about watching these idiots on the Oscars but it"s amazing the stuff they tend to overlook when it's one of their own.
Jimmy Kimmell is hosting. I'm sure he'll be bashing on Harvey Weinstein and acting like he's a huge supporter of that ME TOO movement.
I'll just leave this here. It'd be awesome if some kind of video glitch would through one of the clips from his Man Show up on the screen while he's up there bloviating.
Enjoy!

I care nothing about watching these idiots on the Oscars but it"s amazing the stuff they tend to overlook when it's one of their own.
Jimmy Kimmell is hosting. I'm sure he'll be bashing on Harvey Weinstein and acting like he's a huge supporter of that ME TOO movement.
I'll just leave this here. It'd be awesome if some kind of video glitch would through one of the clips from his Man Show up on the screen while he's up there bloviating.
Enjoy!

Hollywood SUCKS, one day reality will Kick them in the ASS!

Enjoy!

I think about this all the time...I remember who Jimmy Kimmel really is...

Enjoy!

I am watching strictly for the titty dresses. :cool-new:

Back
Top Bottom