• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The insertion bill has been Signed (Martial law is coming)

If it's insertion, shouldn't KY be on the list too???

900.jpg

I don't need toilet paper. I'll wipe my butt with the face masks of my fallen enemies who, being liberal Democrats, will surely wear them constantly --even into battle.

M*A*G*A
That’s a true statement while pumping gas yesterday one of them asked me hey man where is your mask I replied you make one move this way I’m going to hold you down

To be clear, there's nothing yet to confirm that was signed. The rumor flying around was that the night before last Trump signed it. On a possibly related note, I saw a video of a military convoy at a truck stop in Texas which was fully armed (soldiers with rifles, vehicles mounted with machine guns) which from what I hear is not normal for a non-military-base setting.

To be clear, there's nothing yet to confirm that was signed. The rumor flying around was that the night before last Trump signed it. On a possibly related note, I saw a video of a military convoy at a truck stop in Texas which was fully armed (soldiers with rifles, vehicles mounted with machine guns) which from what I hear is not normal for a non-military-base setting.
That stuff only works in Kentucky.

Y'all need to stop with these posts. Please. I'm a Trump supporter and I'm angry (and sad) that the election was stolen, you'll never convince me that it wasn't. But all these alarmist, hopeful, crazy Kraken posts are not helping. Some people will read these and believe it's going to happen and might do something foolish. Everybody needs to calm down.

Back
Top Bottom