• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The insertion bill has been Signed (Martial law is coming)

You couldn't be more wrong about that. The election was stolen. It is a statistical impossibility for the votes to come in the way they did. Impossible. Anyone that works with probabilities and projection systems can clearly see there was some chicanery in the ballot counting. The number of "incorrect ballots" thrown out is highly suspicious too when compared with ineligible ballots from previous elections. But I'm not arguing with guys with math degrees that report for CNN and MSNBC so that's all I'm going to say.

Edited to add: While not a pure statistician myself I did spend 6+ years doing data validations and analyses for a Fortune 500 company who's business was data & analytics.
And the fact that they refused to allow the observers to observe. And a HEAP of other things. Anyone who thinks Joe won a fair and honest election is just plain st***d.

I don't want these posts to stop and I hope this timeline is never erased from ODT. It helps to decide who not to deal with going forward.

Soooo.... you wouldn't buy 9mm for .30/rd or a $450 G19 if it was from one of these... uhhhh... "insertion-ists"?

You couldn't be more wrong about that. The election was stolen. It is a statistical impossibility for the votes to come in the way they did. Impossible. Anyone that works with probabilities and projection systems can clearly see there was some chicanery in the ballot counting. The number of "incorrect ballots" thrown out is highly suspicious too when compared with ineligible ballots from previous elections. But I'm not arguing with guys with math degrees that report for CNN and MSNBC so that's all I'm going to say.

Edited to add: While not a pure statistician myself I did spend 6+ years doing data validations and analyses for a Fortune 500 company who's business was data & analytics.
I am a Trump supporter and also a statistician with almost 40 years experience. The probabilities that have been thrown around with the fancy p-values and hypothesis tests are simply wrong. Incorrect conclusions with a bunch of incorrect, yet sophisticated sounding statistics, is still an incorrect conclusion. Statistics departments around the country now have a canonical example of how not to do statistics. As Benjamin Disraeli is quotes as saying, "there are lies, damned lies, and statistics".

Y'all need to stop with these posts. Please. I'm a Trump supporter and I'm angry (and sad) that the election was stolen, you'll never convince me that it wasn't. But all these alarmist, hopeful, crazy Kraken posts are not helping. Some people will read these and believe it's going to happen and might do something foolish. Everybody needs to calm down.
Agreed

This thread about the insertion motivated me to prep for the event. I went to town and stocked up on food and gas in one stop. I went to Taco Bell and bought two dozen bean burritos. I ate two on the way home and within an hour I was producing copious quantities of gas. Nobody in the family is stopping to take a deep breath, but for the first time we have developed a liking for our face masks.

I am a Trump supporter and also a statistician with almost 40 years experience. The probabilities that have been thrown around with the fancy p-values and hypothesis tests are simply wrong. Incorrect conclusions with a bunch of incorrect, yet sophisticated sounding statistics, is still an incorrect conclusion. Statistics departments around the country now have a canonical example of how not to do statistics. As Benjamin Disraeli is quotes as saying, "there are lies, damned lies, and statistics".
So are the election results we have been given statistically possible or even likely in your opinion?

Back
Top Bottom