• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Jack in the Box incident

In my younger years I managed a Hardee's. One morning my drive thru cashier slammed the window and looked somewhere between amused and pissed. A man had came through the drive thru pants unzipped and exposing himself. I asked if she was ok to keep working, she said "lord yes, it wasn't much to look at". A couple weeks later a car went burning rubber out of the drive thru. I looked at the cashier, same one, and she said I just spilled a large coffee in a man's lap. Same guy had came through with his junk hanging out and she had roasted him. She asked me if there was going to be a problem, I said about what, I haven't gotten a customer complaint and don't think I will.

In my younger years I managed a Hardee's. One morning my drive thru cashier slammed the window and looked somewhere between amused and pissed. A man had came through the drive thru pants unzipped and exposing himself. I asked if she was ok to keep working, she said "lord yes, it wasn't much to look at". A couple weeks later a car went burning rubber out of the drive thru. I looked at the cashier, same one, and she said I just spilled a large coffee in a man's lap. Same guy had came through with his junk hanging out and she had roasted him. She asked me if there was going to be a problem, I said about what, I haven't gotten a customer complaint and don't think I will.
Damn

Back
Top Bottom