• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Joker And Harley Quinn Wannabes Having Sex Shot by Cops

I'm never going to dress up as Harley Quinn again, damn my leg hurts! :lol:
This is a bizarre story, some idiot rang the cops and said someone had a gun. When the cops arrived locked and loaded the security people told them it was a toy gun and they had everything under control. Never the less the cops charged in, the couple in question were in the middle of a little horizontal exercise, within 30 seconds of entry the cops had shot them. The cops say he pulled the gun and and would not drop it when ordered to do so, other patrons say he did not have a gun in his hand and was explaining it a toy and pointing to or touching it.
This is a cluster ****, the cops are supporting each other but witnesses do not support their version. We shall see when they get out of hospital but they are probably lawyering up.
Lesson to be learnt when the cops say hands up make sure all three appendages are pointing to the sky.:becky:
get well soon.

I'm never going to dress up as Harley Quinn again, damn my leg hurts! :lol:
This is a bizarre story, some idiot rang the cops and said someone had a gun. When the cops arrived locked and loaded the security people told them it was a toy gun and they had everything under control. Never the less the cops charged in, the couple in question were in the middle of a little horizontal exercise, within 30 seconds of entry the cops had shot them. The cops say he pulled the gun and and would not drop it when ordered to do so, other patrons say he did not have a gun in his hand and was explaining it a toy and pointing to or touching it.
This is a cluster ****, the cops are supporting each other but witnesses do not support their version. We shall see when they get out of hospital but they are probably lawyering up.
Lesson to be learnt when the cops say hands up make sure all three appendages are pointing to the sky.:becky:

30 seconds after entry

Sounds a little fast to me. Maybe he was a young guy.

30 seconds after entry

Sounds a little fast to me. Maybe he was a young guy.

...I'm a little weirded out by myself...
The cartoon characters are sexier than real life...
I need therapy. :)
harley_quinn.jpg

harley_quinn2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom