• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Kentucky Derby has been bought out

BanjoJohn

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
114   0
Reaction score
What's up with the Liberal Kentucky Derby?

Who in the hell ever heard of a changing lane disqualification rule?

I'll bet if you look back at all the previous winners, they changed lanes also.

SMH Nothing is sacred or safe from the Lying Liberals.

I'm thinking somebody was going to get suicided, if the results had not changed.:shocked::wacko:

"National Security" the winning horse, didn't have any dirt, the rest were covered with dirt, so it was obvious who led the entire race.:thumb:

But but but....its not fair!!! Somebody coulda got hurt!!

Lol

Well yeah I mean you can't have a race unless it's totally safe.

BTW for anyone who likes REAL racing, the Isle of Man TT is just 3 weeks away. If you are overly concerned about safety you should definitely not watch it lol

BTW for anyone who likes REAL racing, the Isle of Man TT is just 3 weeks away. If you are overly concerned about safety you should definitely not watch it lol

The Isle of Man TT is just insane. Get about 100 motorcycle riders with death wishes, turn them loose at over 100 mph on closed off public roads with stone fences for protective hay bales, and get it on. Great, great racing action, especially if they have a lot of cameras on the bikes and the helicopter views are always great as well.

The Isle of Man TT is just insane. Get about 100 motorcycle riders with death wishes, turn them loose at over 100 mph on closed off public roads with stone fences for protective hay bales, and get it on. Great, great racing action, especially if they have a lot of cameras on the bikes and the helicopter views are always great as well.

"You don't really know what adrenaline is until you brush your arm against a stone wall at almost 200mph" - Guy Martin

What's up with the Liberal Kentucky Derby?

Who in the hell ever heard of a changing lane disqualification rule?

I'll bet if you look back at all the previous winners, they changed lanes also.

SMH Nothing is sacred or safe from the Lying Liberals.

Trump colluded with the Russians to influence the outcome of the race. Democrats are calling for a special counsel to investigate. This photo was taken just after the race.
F0D269EE-FD8F-4CB5-B2AE-47227C7C679E.jpeg

I heard about this on the radio. At the end of the news story, the made it just a minor point that the Disqualified winner had over 4 million dollars bet on it.....the new winner only had around $50k..........

Back
Top Bottom