• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The king of subgun suppressors...

BigMike

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
I affirm what I was told by Construct More Pylons Construct More Pylons about the wolfman. I did some testing with 3 different cans on my kp9 setup for 3-lug using some standard 114gr blazer ammo and some s&b 140gr tactical subsonic ammo I picked up from QRF. The wolfman in short configuration was so quiet I could actually hear the bullet impacting the paper on the target. My Rugged Obsidian and AAC Tirant did pretty well, but were not as quiet. I have a YHM R9 in the pipeline to test also when it comes in. Wolfman is the way and the way is Wolfman.

Attachments

• 20230218_115956.jpg
    20230218_115956.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 64
I love my Wolfman. It’s currently still in jail but that sucker is a performer. I run it on a .300blk platform and it honestly sounds better on .300blk supers than my Sandman S does. With subs, the result is the same.

No idea. You buy a decibel meter and we can check them across multiple platforms and multiple ammunition types.
Download a few DB app.. I used my phone for years during fire Marshall inspections for my DB readings. That's how I met Stuckon22 Stuckon22 back when we were both in life safety.

Back
Top Bottom