Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here. Registered users also see less ads!

The largest selection of handguns in the state for sale or trade.

Thread in 'The Pasture' started by BanjoJohn, Aug 2, 2018.

1. BanjoJohn

BanjoJohn The Hen that laid the Golden Legos

95   0

Rating
    100%
    The ODT Classifieds. 100 handgun/pistol listings in less than 24 hours.

2. Bonecollector

Bonecollector Trouble Maker Supporter

Supporter

30   1

Rating
    96.6%
    Damn right! And every glock on this mother ****er is listed above retail with only one mag;)

jbbear6002, Madrox, stihl73 and 14 others like this.
  3. handloader

handloader ODT Junkie!

106   0

Rating
    100%
    That is right. You can buy anything you desire for msrp and a 4 hour drive:lol:.

gh1950, jbbear6002, BangBang and 6 others like this.
  4. BanjoJohn

BanjoJohn The Hen that laid the Golden Legos

95   0

Rating
    100%
    It's called price comparison. What if you offer it up for a trade? You want to have the most valuable. lol

BangBang likes this.
  5. Hayata

Hayata The Hen that laid the Golden Legos

117   0

Rating
    100%
    Nice thing about ODT is that it is free and you can keep relisting your stuff over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

6. palmettomoon

palmettomoon The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter

77   0

Rating
    100%
    LOL, who me?

7. bambam

bambam ODT Junkie!

16   0

Rating
    100%
    over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

handloader, Hayata and palmettomoon like this.
  8. bambam

bambam ODT Junkie!

16   0

Rating
    100%
    Have you been rolled over in the ODT clover?

handloader likes this.
  9. handloader

handloader ODT Junkie!

106   0

Rating
    100%
    I pulled my Browning A Bolt add. It has been like a flea market here lately. Tree fiddy, old generator, I don't remember asking for old random bull**** as a trade. Think I'll go to the shop and load a few boxes of ammo before I get any ideas about reposting it. Next time I will just say that I can't take less because I need the money to catch up my probation fees and child support. I feel that a few newbies here will understand.....

James Flowers and LouHill like this.
  10. Hayata

Hayata The Hen that laid the Golden Legos

117   0

Rating
    100%

Guilty, as charged.

But that Space Pistol in .22 short you have/had listed...sex!

LouHill and palmettomoon like this.