• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The last good thing from Macon...

Grew up in Bloomfield and spent a lot of time in the Peach Orchard. Very familiar with Mrs. Griffin's.
Aw hell yeah! Bloomfield Forever! Even living way down here I told my wife that when we buy a place I'm gonna get some street signs made up to mount in front of the house. One will read Bloomfield Rd and the other will read Rocky Creek Rd. But of course she said no to that.

Here's the pork chops right before they were done. Already done with the chicken thighs and bratwurst.

Attachments

• IMG_20180421_172237536_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180421_172237536_HDR.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 21
Good woman you have there! My wife won't even ride through the old neighborhood when we pass through town. O'Hara Drive was the place to grow up.

Good woman you have there! My wife won't even ride through the old neighborhood when we pass through town. O'Hara Drive was the place to grow up.
Oh yeah! I went to Southwest High School with plenty of folks from over there. But she's right. It ain't nowhere you wanna ride back through. I grew up mostly at my grandparents house on Canterbury Rd right next to Southwest and I wouldn't go back there now for nothing.

Oh yeah! I went to Southwest High School with plenty of folks from over there. But she's right. It ain't nowhere you wanna ride back through. I grew up mostly at my grandparents house on Canterbury Rd right next to Southwest and I wouldn't go back there now for nothing.
Maybe in full ballistic armor carrying an M-60?

Back
Top Bottom