• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The longest running project .... the PKM

So many people "building" ARs I'm almost numb to them. THIS is a build!!!! That was no easy task and man I love the finished product!!! Thanks for sharing. Many of us have projects, but yours is the bomb brother!!
Thanks! Now is the time to build an AR as the prices are just dirt cheap.

To be honest the push that made me finally get this project going came in a strange and unexpected way. I was injured pretty severely in 2015 due to a nice young fella texting and driving.

After that my physical ability to run around banging an AK was cut to almost zero. Unfortunately it is almost zero today still but i had to find a way around it . Firearms on tripods allow me to shoot without paying heavily for it later . That is critical and very important to me . So this allows me to keep up with the healthy cool kids

Love it. I was wondering about the bar. Years ago when I shot them, I did not remember a bar being there, but I was just a kid.
Getting a bumpstock for it anytime soon?

Love it. I was wondering about the bar. Years ago when I shot them, I did not remember a bar being there, but I was just a kid.
Getting a bumpstock for it anytime soon?
The bar is how the semi auto functions. That’s the striker spring tube. Inside they have a block , a long rod that the block rides on and springs . That tube is just like the buffer tube on an AR

No bumpfire stocks for me. I have a crank fire which eats up enough x54R as it is lol

A8393B34-4B11-47EA-924B-0D69E0D2CC38.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom