• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The longest running project .... the PKM

That is friggin gorgeous!! I want to get into building some combloc MG's. Guess I should start looking at some parts kits.
Unfortunately that time has come and gone my friend . The ATF in all their wisdom now require the barrel to be not only drilled but cut into 3 pieces.

That all but murdered cheap parts kit builds . Sg-43, PKM and barrels like those use to be cheap . Now they are crazy expensive.

I bought a couple of fal kits back in the day when they were cheap and came with everything but the receiver. Built one and then when I had the money to buy another Imbel gear logo receiver, the import ban hit and all of those dissapeared.
Yeah I kick myself all the time about not buying a wider variety of part kits years ago to stash away. But who knew?

I bought a couple of fal kits back in the day when they were cheap and came with everything but the receiver. Built one and then when I had the money to buy another Imbel gear logo receiver, the import ban hit and all of those dissapeared.
Yeah I kick myself all the time about not buying a wider variety of part kits years ago to stash away. But who knew?
Man nobody knew . I never ever thought id see the day a damn PKM parts kit gets $4,000. That is insane but it’s the insane world we all live in.

Arm wrestle you fir it!?

Haha
Man, one day
If you need a hand smoking that second cigar pm me.

Back
Top Bottom