• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The MEGA ARMS picture and discussion thread. >POST EM UP!<

Its a known fact that if you use a gun its going to get a few marks on it. :very_drunk:
Yeah that’s true. I probably would’ve just kept them too. Especially for the price you got them for.

I paid $108 a piece for two of them just a couple of days before Brownells posted that deal.

I was PISSED!

Did you do any polishing on yours? If not, was there any grit to the trigger pull?

Also, how does the pull weight compare to a stock GI trigger?

What kind of hammer and spring have you run with the Mega trigger? I know that will affect both the smoothness and the weight of the trigger.

I did not polish as it didn't need it. Couldn't really compare to a GI trigger pull as I haven't pulled one in years.

standard mil-spec hammer and spring.

I did not polish as it didn't need it. Couldn't really compare to a GI trigger pull as I haven't pulled one in years.

standard mil-spec hammer and spring.
I about to fire up my Dremel in a minute. I polish all my triggers to a mirror shine. You can feel the difference.

Of course, my friends are constantly telling me that I’m OCD as hell, so there’s that.

:pound:

DONE! 10 minutes with a Dremel and some metal polish has this thing shining like new money and slicker than SNOT!

BEFORE
62B6CF39-FD8D-43ED-A286-2018747CD3DA.jpeg

AFTER (you can see the reflection of my finger)
E8B600A5-6CB5-4CF7-904C-72BE66F32BA8.jpeg

I gots so many parts and pieces to put together but so little time to do it! Thanks to @JonB , I do have a new toy to sit on top of my Mega 308 build... when it does finally come together!!
View attachment 1489536
NICE! I haven’t even thought about optics for my Maten yet. I honestly don’t even know when I’ll actually get all the parts to put it together.

I’m quickly finding out that AR10 stuff costs a lot more than AR15 parts.

Back
Top Bottom