• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Monos Are Moving to Denver

Me trying out the snow blower.....didn't really need it with only 2 or 3 inches but I just wanted to.....

Craftsman 27" completely rebuilt with a brand new Briggs 9.5 hp engine.

Welcome to Colorado!

View attachment 2339359
Lol don’t worry looks like you’ll need it in the AM!! Hope you’re enjoying the new digs.

Better leave your guns with someone you trust in Georgia because Colorado is about as liberal as California.
Where have you been? I am already here.....

Monroe just wasn't a good fit for us.....the people were great but the economy wasn't.

If we HAD moved to Monroe, I found the place I would have built my home....this was the backyard....

20190925_143153.jpg

The lot on Black Bayou Reserve was just over 2 acres and to build the house we wanted with the land included would have been about 60% of what we paid for our home here.

We're happy, snow and all....life is good.

I bet you were the only one in your subdivision that cleared your driveway. Neighbors saying, look at the new guy from GA, thinks he has to clear his drive. We don't get our snow blower out for less than 8 inches.

The novelty will soon wear off, especially when you HAVE to snow blow, and there is over a foot, and its drifting hourly, and its about 5 degrees with -20 wind chill from 35 mph wind.

I bet you were the only one in your subdivision that cleared your driveway. Neighbors saying, look at the new guy from GA, thinks he has to clear his drive. We don't get our snow blower out for less than 8 inches.

The novelty will soon wear off, especially when you HAVE to snow blow, and there is over a foot, and its drifting hourly, and its about 5 degrees with -20 wind chill from 35 mph wind.
Oh I am sure.....we are not required to clear until the snow has stopped and the storm is past us.....this will be when I change the game, and make a deal for a percentage of the take with a neighborhood kid I loan the snow blower to......do my drive and sidewalk, when give me 10% of the take of what all the other neighbors pay you to clear their drive and sidewalks too.....

Oh I am sure.....we are not required to clear until the snow has stopped and the storm is past us.....this will be when I change the game, and make a deal for a percentage of the take with a neighborhood kid I loan the snow blower to......do my drive and sidewalk, when give me 10% of the take of what all the other neighbors pay you to clear their drive and sidewalks too.....

yeah, you get fined if you dont clear...

I have family in Colorado Springs (conservative balance to liberal Denver). You can take your guns and high capacity mags that you currently own...just will not be able to buy any high capacity mags. Denver is VERY expensive as far as real estate prices because California refugees are jacking up prices and making the state politically more liberal. Go south or north depending on location of job in the city. Beautiful state.

You can walk into virtually any non fudd gun store in the state and buy 30rd pmag rebuild kits. Completely assembled already for your convenience.

Better leave your guns with someone you trust in Georgia because Colorado is about as liberal as California. I was born in south Florida in the swamp, raised in South Georgia in the swamp and graduated school in Louisiana in the swamp. Louisiana is a great state that has good people and wonderful outdoors and are about as gun friendly of a state as they come.

Best wishes but I would chose Louisiana hands down over Colorado !!!

Cooter69

Denver/Boulder/Pueblo is the liberal base. The rest of Colorado is red. My county is pretty solidly red. Unfortunately, that doesn't help keep the state form being more blue than purple and there is some damn stupid sh*t going on here.

Back
Top Bottom