• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Monos Are Moving to Denver

Where have you been? I am already here.....

Monroe just wasn't a good fit for us.....the people were great but the economy wasn't.

If we HAD moved to Monroe, I found the place I would have built my home....this was the backyard....

View attachment 2341689

The lot on Black Bayou Reserve was just over 2 acres and to build the house we wanted with the land included would have been about 60% of what we paid for our home here.

We're happy, snow and all....life is good.

Denver/Boulder/Pueblo is the liberal base. The rest of Colorado is red. My county is pretty solidly red. Unfortunately, that doesn't help keep the state form being more blue than purple and there is some damn stupid sh*t going on here.
And then there is this chick in Denver...
CandiCdeBaca_CouncilDistrict9.jpg

What color is communism again?

TresMonos TresMonos how much snow you have on the ground today? A coworker that lives a little outside the city up into the mountains got 39” of snow in the month of October. That is craziness, that global warming really is showing hahaha

TresMonos TresMonos how much snow you have on the ground today? A coworker that lives a little outside the city up into the mountains got 39” of snow in the month of October. That is craziness, that global warming really is showing hahaha
Most of the snow we got Monday and Tuesday is already gone...roads are clear. Only the places that are shaded still show any signs of snow and that will probably all be gone by tomorrow.

Weekend weather, sunny and 50-ish with next week into the 60's.

Most of the snow we got Monday and Tuesday is already gone...roads are clear. Only the places that are shaded still show any signs of snow and that will probably all be gone by tomorrow.

Weekend weather, sunny and 50-ish with next week into the 60's.
I know you tried that snow blower out on the thick stuff how did it do?

Back
Top Bottom