• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Monos Are Moving to Denver

Well apparently we have Fox out here.....who knew? Our ARLO has caught the usual Trash Pandas and Bunnies and other small critters, but this is our first Fox sighting.

View attachment 2376896

I used to have a regular come around here on the edge of Parker, but haven't seen him for a few years now.

Coyotes too... Of course, lots of Deer.

Still have a video saved of a family of 5 Racoons cruising through the yard, one with a injured front foot, but I think they were migrating as I haven't seen them but once.

Well we got more snow last night....and this time I decided to try something for Cookie...

She's a GA Gurl and did not like having to do her biz in the last snow.

I almost tossed it when we were packing in GA, but decided to bring it along....the old canopy we bought for the beach and for tailgating.....glad I decided to keep it (and so is my baby)

CO Tailgating.jpg

Growing up in the Midwest I have a love/hate relationship with the snow. It's beautiful and I don't mind the cold. There is nothing like walking the dog in a snow covered paradise. The air is crisp and clean and feels good. I hated having to go to work the rush hour drive could be miserable, worse than Atlanta on a bad day.

Growing up in the Midwest I have a love/hate relationship with the snow. It's beautiful and I don't mind the cold. There is nothing like walking the dog in a snow covered paradise. The air is crisp and clean and feels good. I hated having to go to work the rush hour drive could be miserable, worse than Atlanta on a bad day.
It's beautiful for sure.....and since I can work from home no worries about traffic and roads.

PSA:
images.jpeg
:)

Word of warning with the canopy.

We had a canopy on our deck a few years ago and it snowed a wet snow. I had the great idea to clear the snow off of the canopy with a broom from underneath the canopy.

About the second swipe the entire canopy structure collapsed from the weight of the snow. I could have been injured if I had been standing in another spot.

Those canopies aren't designed to carry much of a load. Please be careful!!!

Word of warning with the canopy.

We had a canopy on our deck a few years ago and it snowed a wet snow. I had the great idea to clear the snow off of the canopy with a broom from underneath the canopy.

About the second swipe the entire canopy structure collapsed from the weight of the snow. I could have been injured if I had been standing in another spot.

Those canopies aren't designed to carry much of a load. Please be careful!!!

Yep, thanks......the fabric was sagging so I went out and knocked the snow off a little while ago.

Back
Top Bottom