• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Most Durable Truck In The World...

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
Very interesting and funny at the same time. This guy put Toyota Hilux (Diesel) to the test, to see if it really holds up the title of "The Most Durable Truck In The World".

The other interesting thing is that: The United State is the ONLY Country in the World that has not allowed this truck to be sold. Why? Read this: "The Hilux is affected by the so-called Chicken Tax for one reason and one reason only, and that’s because it is a light truck that’s built outside America. The tax wasn’t specifically created to stop the Hilux being sold in America in particular, but it’s one of the more notable products to fall foul of this law." https://carbuyingandselling.com/why...ken,notable products to fall foul of this law.

After watching this video, Heck Yeah, I Want Me a Toyota Hilux Diesel!!!

Watch the video, you will be impressed...

I’m as big of a Toyota fan as any. 92’ 4wd 300k plus.
93 2wd 350k plus
04 Camry 250k plus
06 Scion 347k (daily driver)
And I’ve always said if they ever released a diesel it’s game over. They’ve been in the game for centuries (think hysters)
I love my 7.3 but I would drop it in a heartbeat for a diesel Toyota truck. And yes all those listed above are still in the family and running strong.

Very interesting and funny at the same time. This guy put Toyota Hilux (Diesel) to the test, to see if it really holds up the title of "The Most Durable Truck In The World".

The other interesting thing is that: The United State is the ONLY Country in the World that has not allowed this truck to be sold. Why? Read this: "The Hilux is affected by the so-called Chicken Tax for one reason and one reason only, and that’s because it is a light truck that’s built outside America. The tax wasn’t specifically created to stop the Hilux being sold in America in particular, but it’s one of the more notable products to fall foul of this law." https://carbuyingandselling.com/why-cant-i-buy-a-toyota-hilux-in-america/#:~:text=The Hilux is affected by the so-called Chicken,notable products to fall foul of this law.

would buy. even with the wheel on the wrong side.

The other interesting thing is that: The United State is the ONLY Country in the World that has not allowed this truck to be sold. Why? Read this: "The Hilux is affected by the so-called Chicken Tax for one reason and one reason only, and that’s because it is a light truck that’s built outside America. The tax wasn’t specifically created to stop the Hilux being sold in America in particular, but it’s one of the more notable products to fall foul of this law." https://carbuyingandselling.com/why-cant-i-buy-a-toyota-hilux-in-america/#:~:text=The Hilux is affected by the so-called Chicken,notable products to fall foul of this law.

Seems such a shame to torture that truck, it's kind of cool. When the cinder block fell on his foot? That was ****ing funny as hell.

Back
Top Bottom