• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Most Durable Truck In The World...

Yep, I've wanted a toyota diesel for a while now. You can get one. There has been a small few to be imported here and when they come up for sale, they're expensive. Usually right hand drive. My wife has a Camry with @350K and she's tough on a vehicle.

I,m not familiar with this model toyota but I can tell you from first hand experience it in no way represents the toyota trucks here ! I had two and both were POS ! As long as your delivering pizza or going to the grocery store , maybe the occasional trip to Home Depot there ok .But you start putting it to real work and you will find out quickly what you really have .Go to any job site in America and you will see what is getting the job done . Look at any truck pulling equipment down the road , see any Toyotas ? Hell no you don't ! [ Just saying ]

I,m not familiar with this model toyota but I can tell you from first hand experience it in no way represents the toyota trucks here ! I had two and both were POS ! As long as your delivering pizza or going to the grocery store , maybe the occasional trip to Home Depot there ok .But you start putting it to real work and you will find out quickly what you really have .Go to any job site in America and you will see what is getting the job done . Look at any truck pulling equipment down the road , see any Toyotas ? Hell no you don't ! [ Just saying ]
That’s why US government doesn’t want the Hilux sold here. It is the badass of a small truck...

Toyota doesn't have the larger engines in there trucks above the 150/1500 size. Which really limits them for hauling. The realty of it is many if not most people assume the word truck means it can haul anything. A 150 size truck is actually really limited as to what it can haul especially since they make the truck alone so heavy now. this greatly reduces it load. The 2 I've had in the past were beast but you like everything they have there limits. They ran great though.

Back
Top Bottom