• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Mountain

The house we live in is in a little tiny town on a hill. Right above a Georgia Pacific paper mill. Not exactly back woods cabin but it has all the moderen amenities with cable, internet service and sleeps about 7 very comfortable. You have to look down I mean really down to see the paper mill. It sits right on the banks of the James River. The reason I love it is because it sits about 3/4 of a mile form the Blue Ridge Parkway. Not to mention I am littleraly surrounded on all four sides by state hunting property. A lot of the State Hunting grounds actually butt up against the Blue Ridge Parkway protected lands. A varietal cornucopia of wild game for the picking. A fifteen minute ride in the morning and that's usually half the time getting there to the spot through four wheel drive territory. If you care to go depper to get those non-typical big honking bucks you read about will take you about an hour to get to. Worth it though. BLISS, BABY BLISS!

IMG_2572.jpg

The Georgia mountains will be closed from Sept. 5-Nov.30 to all out of county residents. The effected counties will be Gilmer, Union, Fannin, Towns, White, Murray and Dawson. Only local residents will be allowed to enter and exit these counties so plan accordingly. Tourist are encouraged to visit Clayton, Bibb, Dougherty and Brooks counties for cultural enrichment.

The Georgia mountains will be closed from Sept. 5-Nov.30 to all out of county residents. The effected counties will be Gilmer, Union, Fannin, Towns, White, Murray and Dawson. Only local residents will be allowed to enter and exit these counties so plan accordingly. Tourist are encouraged to visit Clayton, Bibb, Dougherty and Brooks counties for cultural enrichment.
I wish...amen

Sounds great! I wonder how they will enforce that?

Back
Top Bottom