• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The NAACP and Police Body Cams

It does seem a little strange for two units to pull over someone for nothing more than failure to signal in what looks like a residential area with 0 traffic at the time? Of course the NAACP thinks everything is racist and any legit complaint of harassment he may have had is discredited now.

It does seem a little strange for two units to pull over someone for nothing more than failure to signal in what looks like a residential area with 0 traffic at the time? Of course the NAACP thinks everything is racist and any legit complaint of harassment he may have had is discredited now.

maybe the police were baiting him into making a mistake?

So don't use a signal unless you are in traffic or someone is behind you? Slow roll through a stop sign unless you see another car? I am as guilty as anyone in occasionally slow rolling and signaling but I see nothing strange about being pulled over for it. In fact it has happened a time or two . Cops just doing their job.

So don't use a signal unless you are in traffic or someone is behind you? Slow roll through a stop sign unless you see another car? I am as guilty as anyone in occasionally slow rolling and signaling but I see nothing strange about being pulled over for it. In fact it has happened a time or two . Cops just doing their job.

Yes, It's a little (key word here "little") strange to me. Usually cops don't pull people over for such minor infractions unless they're on a fishing expedition or like one officer told me he's required to make a certain number of "contacts".

It does seem a little strange for two units to pull over someone for nothing more than failure to signal in what looks like a residential area with 0 traffic at the time?
I think that this is SOP for the departments around my area, maybe everywhere. If there's another unit in the vicinity that's free, it will assist the primary even if it's not requested.

I wonder why the pastor needs to spend the hard earned money of the congregation on a Mercedes? He could just as well drive a small car and use the leftover money to help the needy

What a bizarre concept, he needs a Mercedes to keep up with the neighbors in that nice upmarket sub division.

I wonder why the pastor needs to spend the hard earned money of the congregation on a Mercedes? He could just as well drive a small car and use the leftover money to help the needy
Three years ago I bought a Tec 9 from a black minister driving a new Mercedes. Really nice guy .

Back
Top Bottom