• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The NC House Passes a Bill to Ban "Squatted" Trucks

North Carolina always had annual state vehicle safety inspections when I was stationed there.
How has this retarded **** passed there?

That is remarkly stupid and a true display of having more money than sense. I always get a kick out of the cars that are lowered to about 2" off the ground with the very skinny sidewall tires that cannot go over speed bumps or potholes w/o slowing to a crawl. Hey, but you're stylin', bro!
When I was in high school in the 80s every guy but me wanted a lowered little truck. You know like Toyotas and back then Datsun and Mazda trucks. But some of them took it too far and they're little low riders couldn't clear the speed bumps going in and out of the Southwest HS parking lot. Those speed bumps had lots of deep scrape marks on them along with lots of paint . It was funny to see some fool trying to go at it real slow at an angle trying to get out on the main road.
Oh and then came those kits to cut the top off your little reg cab truck with hardware and latches to put it back on. Yeah not everything from the 8ps was cool or made any sense at all.

proxy-image

There, fully compliant.

A Crown on the dash, Hoopde 32inch Pimp Wheels, Squatted Trucks, why pay good money to go to a Circus when the Clowns are driving up and Down the Roads?

I agree. What possible point can there be for a law against being tacky and stupid? If you want your truck to look like a female dog squatting to piss then by God it's your right as a dumbass with too much disposable income.

Yep! Not to mention self mutilation to body parts

Back
Top Bottom