• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The NC House Passes a Bill to Ban "Squatted" Trucks

Technically, already illegal in Ga, but I should be the last one pointing that out :behindsofa:

§ 40-8-6 - Alteration of suspension system; operation of vehicle with broken springs

O.C.G.A. 40-8-6 (2010)
40-8-6. Alteration of suspension system; operation of vehicle with broken springs

(a) It shall be unlawful to alter the suspension system of any private passenger motor vehicle which may be operated on any public street or highway more than two inches above or below the factory recommendation for any such vehicle.

(b) It shall be unlawful to operate any private passenger motor vehicle upon any highway, roadway, or street if the suspension system of such vehicle has been altered more than two inches above or below the factory recommendation for such vehicle.

Finally...

How about those with a hand truck wheels ? Now this is dangerous....
R949f2265ea47d8095307a7bd121d5cd9

Gosh bright lights r DanGerOus maybe the government could Dooo something about those too. To bad I'm not surprised by so many boot licker asking the government to save them from the bright lights. NOW DO GUNS

The driver of a vehicle whose windshield is tipped up 20° above the horizon can't see what's in the road immediately in front of him.
So, it is safety problem for that reason too, not just the issue of headlights pointing in the wrong direction.

I live here in NC and believe me this is a huge safety problem. Is it ok to endanger my life and others for a their hobby? If it's unsafe for some one to run thread bare tired and can be ticketed for being unsafe, a shattered windshield, or any other unsafe situation, why should this foolish bit of s*"t not be condemned? I was in my van once and a child ran out on front of me, if my front end had been that high he would have been dead. I don't believe that government should control our lives, but there are sometimes when stupidity should not prevail.

Back
Top Bottom