• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The NEW Gearcraft deep concealment holster!

mgonza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
‘Bout Tre Fiddy
171   0
Reaction score
billieco billieco has done it again with this amazing deep concealment appendix carry holster.

The Features:
Complete Concealment
Ultimate Comfort
Light Weight Design

This is the most comfortable appendix rig that you will ever own. For those who currently appendix carry or for those who think appendix carry is too uncomfortable, you MUST try this rig immediately!

With most appendix holsters every one is aware of the complications of sitting down or getting in and out of the car. Constant adjustment of your pants are just part of the game with most appendix carry rigs.

Since this holster rides below the belt line there is no need for adjustments when sitting down. While using this holster exclusively for the past week, there has been many times that I have forgotten that it is even there due to its comfort and light weight design.

Let's be honest, if you have ever tried appendix carry and have felt it too uncomfortable it is probably because you are too fat. With this design, you can be 50lbs over weight and still find it comfortable to wear.

The complete concealment design allows you to go about your workday without ever worrying about showing any part of your gun. Even if your shirt were to ride up, no part of the gun would be visible. This is perfect for those of us who have active jobs or like to wear fitted clothing.

As with all carry rigs, there are draw backs. One is that it would require a "semi" 2 hand draw as you must push up the front of the slide with your off hand in order to get a proper firing grip. With practice this can be done quickly and efficiently. The next con (a pro for some of you) is that from a direct lateral view you can see a bit of a bulge. It will take "is that a gun in your pants or are you just happy to see me?" to another level. I ordered mine for a glock 26 but I am 100% confident that the bulge would be much less noticeable with a single stack .380 or 9mm.

These minor draw back are worth the comfort and concealability that you get with this new appendix carry Gearcraft rig. The comfort, the nonexistent weight and the deep concealability made with superior Gearcraft workmanship make this THE holster to buy if you appendix carry. Very highly recommended.

IMG_0816.JPG
Slim and light weight with attention to detail. Very smooth edges.

IMG_0818.JPG
Zero vizability from the front.

IMG_0819.JPG
Gun is a no-show even when shirt is lifted.

IMG_0821.JPG
Slight bulge can be seen from the side.

IMG_0822.JPG
By far the best feature: the comfort of sitting!

IMG_0823.JPG
Hello there!

That's definitely deep!

Maybe too deep? You have to push up on the muzzle to get at it? Is that right?

What's your draw time to first shot with this? Or not meant for rapid deployment?

Would love to see a video of a draw.

That's definitely deep!

What's your draw time to first shot with this? Or not meant for rapid deployment?

It's going to be slower than regular appendix

That's definitely deep!

That was my question. That definitely is ****ing deep though!

Back
Top Bottom