• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The next plague will come out of California. They are sinking to third world levels.

Unfortunately they have been overrun. Goes to show when you take a state with so much natural beauty, abundance of resources, perfect temperatures for crops and throw in a few liberals within a few years it is a bankrupt cesspool on the brink of disaster. Liberalism is a deadly disease that must be eradicated.

Working its way to Georgia. Liberals are like a plague of locusts.

Remember the PBS Special on the outbreak in Conyers, of all places!

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/georgia/etc/synopsis.html

My roommate (assigned) in college was from Conyers said he had a bunch of friends that were on the "Lost Children of Rockdale County" TV special. It was a story about a couple of girls having sex with 70ish guys at one party, spreading syphilis.

He wanted everyone to call him DJ Camo because he was a raver that had some turntables and always wore camouflage bandana when he was "DJing". He was complete scum, failed every class that first semester, and ended up going back home at winter break. The last day as he was moving out I ended up getting in a fight with him and beating his ass. Come to think of it that was the last physical fight I've actually been in.

Cool story bro.

Oh yeah, he went to Heritage High School and was a student there when school shooting happened a month after Columbine.

I've never looked at Conyers in a good light after knowing that guy.

Back
Top Bottom