• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The NFL and it's "personal conduct policy"

Is the NFL supposed to lock him up?
No, obviously not. The NFL could ban the guy to make an example though. But since he's a high profile star, that won't happen either. That's my main gripe. A guy tests positive for THC and he's gone. Performance enhancing drugs? Gone. Beat the **** out of your wife/kid. Good to go.

No, obviously not. The NFL could ban the guy to make an example though. But since he's a high profile star, that won't happen either. That's my main gripe. A guy tests positive for THC and he's gone. Performance enhancing drugs? Gone. Beat the **** out of your wife/kid. Good to go.

But you said the chiefs suspended right?

But you said the chiefs suspended right?

The article said the Cheifs were going to suspend him, but he's not cut from the team or anything. The NFL said they'd conduct an investigation. Basically sounds like both are dragging their feet.

But they've been much swifter in the past for much lesser offenses(usually drugs). Most of the ones who beat, rape, etc, get a 4 week suspension and back to playing.

I'd like to point out that if this same situation happened with a guy who worked at McDonalds nobody would care. I believe its only because these guys make a lot of money playing football that the public outcry is so much.

I think his point is that they didn't outright release him.
That and that the NFL hasn't stepped in yet. My point really was that if a guy failed a drug test for weed, the NFL would suspend him immediately. 2nd offense would be huge penalties. This is the guys second time beating up on people. And their response is lacking. Chiefs did respond at least.

I'd like to point out that if this same situation happened with a guy who worked at McDonalds nobody would care. I believe its only because these guys make a lot of money playing football that the public outcry is so much.
Yes, but regardless, the guy is a piece of ****. Who beats their 3 year old to the point where you break it's arm?

Back
Top Bottom