• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The NFL Suffers Worst Ratings in Super Bowl History

Even though I didn't contribute any of my time and especially money to the event, I'm sure it lived up to it's hard earned title the "Stupor Bowl"........

And still the most watched program of the year by a long shot. People are watching less cable TV every year, the NFL isn't stupid, notice the huge sponsorship by YouTube TV at this years Superbowl? If you're still waiting or hoping for the NFL to go broke :lol: at you.

I thought it was a decent game. Great defense by both sides. The game was tied late in the fourth quarter, what more can you ask for? We've had some blowouts like the Seattle and Broncos game a few years back that was much worse.

millennials are tuning into Soccer and the die hard football fans are upset with the new softer gentler rules, not to mention how fed up everyone is with the kaepernick thing.
The great thing about soccer right now is that you get to watch 90 minutes of action and not the horse**** we have in the NFL where a 60 minute game takes over 3 hours to play.

I am afraid though that $$$ speak louder than words so it is only a matter of time before the league succumbs to TV and the advertisers and soccer ends up the same. Not looking forward to 4 hour soccer games :mmph:. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

Edit: I'll bet those advertisers that paid $5 million for a 30 second Superbowl ad. are pissed - wonder if they'll hit Roger up for a refund? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom