• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The NFL Suffers Worst Ratings in Super Bowl History

:suspicious: Wait, seriously? Did the villain win? There are STILL people who don't realize it is rigged and still watch that stuff? lol... I guess.

I guess from the OP people are finding more productive things to do, like watch paint dry. Then again, half the country votes Democrat sooooo.....

Not that anyone who inexplicably still watches will have their eyes opened at this point but I'm an eternal optimist. Read it -> https://www.mediapost.com/publicati...8ExHJmIjbimXOLkL4554G-EqC2CGj_2ZDdtW9OT-lFUlQ

Anybody have the viewership numbers for Wrestlemania 12,437? Did the villain win?

I watched(mostly listened) maybe 5 minutes of the end of first quarter. I did happen to hear one of the announcers referencing the great social justice that has come this year. That was enough for me. I haven’t heard much about the commercials, did they suck this year?

i kept it on but ended up leaving the room and cooking for the majority of it because it was such an awful game. Not just because it was low scoring as i can appreciate a good defense game but not one where it was only an OK defense and just a garbage offense.

No
Fans
Left
Ain't that the truth. I wasn't very inclined to watch much football before, except for my fav teams. But I'm even less inclined after the "childish tantrums" these overpaid players have been throwing -- it's ridiculous. Just play the damn game and enjoy it. I'd rather go to Walmart and watch crying toddlers there. At least there's a chance they'll grow out of it.

Back
Top Bottom