• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The official "IN" thread for the SECOND annual ODT turkey challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
If yall pattern yalls guns save the shells, especially if they're fiochi, federal, or long beard, most especially if they're hulls from a tss shell. I'll buy or swap something for empty hulls in 12, 20, and 410.

Why wouldn’t you want to do teams?
I like the teams idea but we definitely need folks who are going to hunt to be in it. I'm not sure if half of the team I was on last year even hunted. Anybody who signs up should make an effort to spend a few weekends in the woods.

I like the teams idea but we definitely need folks who are going to hunt to be in it. I'm not sure if half of the team I was on last year even hunted. Anybody who signs up should make an effort to spend a few weekends in the woods.
right now we have 15 people, last year we had 16 people. Maybe we could do 5 teams of 3, that way it sort of levels the playing field. I know you, myself, @Shads, @Adamjen15, and @24on48hunting are all active so we will make up ⅓ of each team to level it out.

right now we have 15 people, last year we had 16 people. Maybe we could do 5 teams of 3, that way it sort of levels the playing field. I know you, myself, @Shads, @Adamjen15, and @24on48hunting are all active so we will make up ⅓ of each team to level it out.
I’ll be as active as I can, big job coming up. Where/how do I pay to enter? Cash FTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom