• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Official ODT Bourbon

JWC

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
154   0
Reaction score
What would be the official ODT bourbon/whiskey?
Here are three choices, for three categories of members on ODT. These categories will not fit all the members……….but you will know who you are! lol

For the Newbies who show up on the site and decide that they know better than anyone else how ODT should operate.

STFU : at 144 proof, a harsh and bold slap that brings you back to reality.
STFU, makes newbies realize they should keep their opinions to themselves, at least until they know how to PM.

For the Experts at anything having to do with anything on ODT, prices, guns, cars, boats, trailers, hunting, bows anything associated with ODT.

SWELLHEAD: at 80 proof, it is the lowest proof that can still be called a bourbon, weak taste and little flavor. One of the higher priced bourbons because, the makers of this bourbon believe that they know everything about bourbon. Kind of like the experts on ODT.
Swellhead Bourbon, because you know everything……..yeah, sure.

For the Trolls on ODT. Those who leap at the opportunity to correct grammar, try to change every thread to a Hate Cop thread, post in someone’s thread without the ability to understand what the thread was about, and do this to say “LOOK AT ME, I FUNNY, I AM COOL AND YOU ARE ON IGNORE.” Most of these trolls think they are experts at something, but mostly, they just look for a chance to show how stupid they really are.

PURE GNOME
: strictly a middle of the road bourbon, has very little character, and is good for very little.
Pure Gnome because it is nearly worthless., like those who drink it.

These are my choices for Official Bourbon of ODT. But what do I know?

What about (Silence) bourbon?

(Silence), for those who appreciate what they have. The things that stand the test of time. The things that don’t need to cost $1k. (Silence) costs $47, because you don’t need to spend more than that to get a fine bourbon that’s well made and has plenty of character. (Silence) because I’m content to sip my whiskey without being bombastic and telling everyone else why it’s better than your everything. 92.4 proof, made in Ky, American owned, no mass marketing plan (of course).

(Silence), the whiskey for grown ass men.

Back
Top Bottom