• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Official Truck Picture Thread..

772f47730d8dc054a911e7a250b06b5a.jpg

WTF..... all the **** you talk about my Ford and ......

Looks like that gm quality we've all experienced.

I'll find a picture of the Ford I hit so Yall can see why I drive chevy and talk **** about fords. I lost a wheel assembly and everything hooked to it and maybe even an engine since something got the old pan and might have toasted the engine, but the poor lil ford don't have enough left for the crusher. And for the record, my rental is a 2017 f150 that I can't say enough good about, of course I haven't put a load behind it and can't say how it'll preform, but I can say, the seat sucks balls!! Feels like I'm sitting on a steel plate!

I'll find a picture of the Ford I hit so Yall can see why I drive chevy and talk **** about fords. I lost a wheel assembly and everything hooked to it and maybe even an engine since something got the old pan and might have toasted the engine, but the poor lil ford don't have enough left for the crusher. And for the record, my rental is a 2017 f150 that I can't say enough good about, of course I haven't put a load behind it and can't say how it'll preform, but I can say, the seat sucks balls!! Feels like I'm sitting on a steel plate!

Must have the xl crappy interior with the 2.7. My 5.0 can tow an enclosed 16 footer like it's not even there. The only way I know it's there is if the trailer is empty or I look at my mpg reading.

Must have the xl crappy interior with the 2.7. My 5.0 can tow an enclosed 16 footer like it's not even there. The only way I know it's there is if the trailer is empty or I look at my mpg reading.

I have nothing bad to say about the engine in the Ford I'm driving, it has a large bucket slap full of balls. When I hit the gas, it straight gets some yonder!

Doesn't even look like you hit anything, LOL those grill guards are tough as nails! (I'm glad everyone is ok)

Back
Top Bottom