• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Official Truck Picture Thread..

20211219_145339.jpg
20220419_113807.jpg

Good looking truck! There is just something special about the older 2 tone fords.. love that red interior, there was an older gentleman that was friends with my grandfather had a late 80s model f150 with similar paint scheme and same interior, it had a 351 in it. When he passed his kids sold the truck a few years after. I wanted to buy it but I was just a teenager with only a little bit of money saved up.

Good looking truck! There is just something special about the older 2 tone fords.. love that red interior, there was an older gentleman that was friends with my grandfather had a late 80s model f150 with similar paint scheme and same interior, it had a 351 in it. When he passed his kids sold the truck a few years after. I wanted to buy it but I was just a teenager with only a little bit of money saved up.
Yea I bought it from The original owner for $900, like the world's biggest idiot i sold the back in 2017.....the wife surprised me with a 2016 platinum f250 so I couldn't keep 2 trucks unfortunately. With 2 kids and the wife it was impossible for everyone to go somewhere. I miss that truck so dam bad...my heart still hurts ....lol

Yea I bought it from The original owner for $900, like the world's biggest idiot i sold the back in 2017.....the wife surprised me with a 2016 platinum f250 so I couldn't keep 2 trucks unfortunately. With 2 kids and the wife it was impossible for everyone to go somewhere. I miss that truck so dam bad...my heart still hurts ....lol
I bought mine from my grandmother, it was my grandfather's. I understand the hard to haul everyone part. Single cabs look the best but are a pain sometimes.
20220317_154341.jpg

Back
Top Bottom