• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The "Official" word from the Bureau

How about changing the process to default to pass at 60 days?. IIRC, a gov't security clearance is done under that.

How about changing the process to default to pass at 60 days?. IIRC, a gov't security clearance is done under that.
It’s simple math. Imagine going to work one day and someone dumps 100,000 applications on your desk.....

That is nfa . Those few people in a ****ty building on the middle of nowhere processed millions of documents. I’d say they are doing a good job being so underfunded

90B052BF-780F-4450-9BFF-017CDBD0F5B7.jpeg

I will not be participating in the BS wait times until I see a willingness to process our stamps in a timely and responsible way. I may never get another stamp.
I almost believe that is the reason they take so long. They really don’t want us to have NFA stuff. The longer it takes to get it to people the less likely they are to try and get it.

I almost believe that is the reason they take so long. They really don’t want us to have NFA stuff. The longer it takes to get it to people the less likely they are to try and get it.
That is the reason . They can more than afford to hire more people . They don’t . Why? Oh yeah make em wait

You will really show them. Dude that is what they want you to do. The nfa owes you nothing.

I continue to buy in defiance. Do I need 20+ suppressors ? Well not inordinately but hey mind your business.

Not buying hurts the silencer industry not the government .

Exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Btw- why should anyone believe a Universal Backgound Check system would be any different?
What part of a the NFA OR a federalized Universal Background Check system is in accordance with the 10th amendment?

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

It’s simple math. Imagine going to work one day and someone dumps 100,000 applications on your desk.....

That is nfa . Those few people in a ****ty building on the middle of nowhere processed millions of documents. I’d say they are doing a good job being so underfunded

View attachment 2060551

They got all their form 4s the same day?

Form 2s are not handled like form 4s, and do not go to the same "desk".

They are the Treasury Dept., they get millions of forms in the spring, and do not take a year to process them.

They got all their form 4s the same day?

Form 2s are not handled like form 4s, and do not go to the same "desk".

They are the Treasury Dept., they get millions of forms in the spring, and do not take a year to process them.
The treasury has a lot more people . SilencerShop use to submit 90 pounds of forms at one time. So yes there is a possibility of massive amounts of work dumped on a few .

If WE could get our uniform crap together, we as a community should be pushing for "shall issue". Once the first NFA check is performed, all subsequent submissions of forms should be instantaneous. And Anyone that has a GWP has already undergone an FBI background check, so NFA should be just like the Title 1 firearms. Let them have their measly $200....for now.

And I want a real stamp. It's what I'm paying for- a tax stamp. Not a digital approval signature!

Back
Top Bottom