• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**The official your boat picture thread**

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
I generally hate bragging (I tend to do it a lot though) :/ I am very proud of this though being my first new boat I have ever purchased.

Like the guns and the knives thread this is a show off your boat thread. Have fun. :)

IMG_3682.JPG
IMG_3683.JPG
IMG_3684.JPG
IMG_3685.JPG
IMG_3686.JPG
IMG_3687.JPG

It is just a 150 Four Stroke. I don't like to go too fast on the water.

back in the day when I fished a lot I had a 20' Stratos with a 225 Johnson. Geez she was quick. Fastest I clocked it was one dawn on Sinclair running from little river to the dam at 72. Got a tad wobbly faster than that. beautiful boat there though.

back in the day when I fished a lot I had a 20' Stratos with a 225 Johnson. Geez she was quick. Fastest I clocked it was one dawn on Sinclair running from little river to the dam at 72. Got a tad wobbly faster than that. beautiful boat there though.
Yeah man I seldom go over 35. I'm sure even with only a 150 it will do 60+ but not this pirate. I like to go slow. I'm pretty sure everyone who drives I-75 hates me. I at least stay in the slow lane while I drive 65.

Had a Ranger 392 with a Merc 200 on it when I was fishing tournaments.Sold it and got a 16 foot aluminum bass tracker caught just as many fish with it as I did the big boat.Then 4 gheenoes, a canoe, a kayak, a jon boat and now looking for another jon boat.

Sweet boat. Fyi, you should be able gain about a foot by tilting the motor / engine down and turning it all the way to one side.

Back
Top Bottom