• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The only suppressed Ruger No. 1?

Still amazed with how good this looks.

I just had to go back and read what scope you put on there. I have a 50mm obj lens on mine (#1 international in 280, if it had a standard stock on it, I'd look into threading it but I like the manlicher stock) and just think it looks wrong. Need to find something smaller next time I swap things around.

Still amazed with how good this looks.

I just had to go back and read what scope you put on there. I have a 50mm obj lens on mine (#1 international in 280, if it had a standard stock on it, I'd look into threading it but I like the manlicher stock) and just think it looks wrong. Need to find something smaller next time I swap things around.
Love those manlichers. Yeah, I think you want a 44 max objective on this rifle, but 42 or less is ideal. If I were you and had a manlicher No. 1 and the coin, I would probably throw on a Swaro 1-8. I like that look as well.

I've recently become interested in these rifles, but have yet to get one. I really like how that adjustable comb looks on there. The barrel length and the size of that suppressor looks a little odd to me, but overall I like it. Pretty cool build ya got there.

LOL, if you know anything about the #1..........the vertical rings were the first couple of yrs.
They've been horizontal split w 4 screws holding the rings halves together.

Even the old vertical split rings.........had 4 screws.

Got em on my '67.

Old thread, but since I don't know anything about #1's LOL

Cool rifle OP, am looking at getting an EGW base for a project. How I came across this thread.

Back
Top Bottom