Change the world or let it fall further into the abyss

• Get my money skanky Ho!

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Keep it for birth control.

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • This is not taco bell

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
suppose it all matters on the job, if shes at a cash register thats one thing and i would expect it back. bbbbbuuuuutttttttt i have been on the other side kinda. Did food delivery all through college to pay bills and have it happen on more then one occasion where i took the food somewhere and the tab would be say 19.78 and then they hand me a twenty and as i was walking away then said they wanted the change. Told one lady i wasnt a register and she could take her ass back inside and count out the 78 cents if she wanted her change back that bad (thankfully i had an AWESOME boss at the time who would actually let you tell customers to go pound sand if they deserved it). i never gave back any coins during that job, if you wanted to stiff me and pay the exact amount then your ass had better of had the exact amount.

The older I get, the MORE I HATE COINS!!!

Especially dimes, they get stuck in the opening of my automatic knife and she won't deploy with a dime stuck in 'er!

Do away with the penny altogether I say! Don't they cost more to produce than $0.01? How stupid is THAT???

Round everything off to the nickel and in 10 years - the DIME!!!

Did I mention I hate coins???

Whew - I actually feel a little better after getting that off of my chest.

Four more make a nickel. She could be the kind of cashier that wouldn't make you give her the penny if your total was $2.01 either but, in my opinion she should have given you the penny.

Well let's see
1 penny=1 penny
100 pennies= 1 dollar
10000 pennies= 100 dollars
100000 pennies= wow let's see, glock, sig, Kimber etc....

Who is she to make a decision for you, it's your penny, not her's.....good for you.

Oh yea, face up or down if I see one one the street it's mine..coming from a guy that retired at 55.

Maybe I am cheap, but, what ever the tax is I double it and that's the tip I leave. Been there with the 14 dollar bill, twenty given to the waitress, had to ask where's my change? Gees, what the heck?

Back
Top Bottom