• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Power of Prayer!!

I have seen so many ask for prayer for members on here and for loved ones or both..I will always make time to say a prayer for someone in need..I don't go to church anymore by choice. But I always make time for a prayer. I have been blessed to see positive results for those that I pray for..I know first hand the results of my faith..I think now more than not, people need to have faith..I will not go into explanations of what has happened to me under the knife..I will say have faith in God people!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am an example of the results...As GOD is my witness I have seen the other side..Keep the faith people!!! I know I do, no matter how dim it looks. DD out...

The power of thought/prayer is truly one of the most amazing mystical things.

Don't know what you experienced but I'm glad you are well . Take care and be thankful.

That is so accurate Brother DinkyDau DinkyDau ... And this kinda humble Faith, The LORD always Honors it. The Word of God says: "for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you; nor give you up; nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless; nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]" (Amplified - Hebrews 13:5)

Yes faith and prayer are real. I believe and I have to remember that a prayer may not be answered the way “I” wanted because God has His own plans. And sometimes they are different than our plans.

Yes! I often have to remind myself of this and that God's timing is always perfect and mine not so much.

Back
Top Bottom