• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Price of AKs

Might just buy me a house in tartus,Syria and have all the gun rights my little hart can handle lol.

I have a house in SereKanye Syria. It was given to me by a good friend whose wife still lives there after his passing.

In that house is my Dragunov, lsreali FAL, RPD, and Zagros rifle.... Unfortunately due to the current Turkish Occupation it's impossible for me to return.

I have a house in SereKanye Syria. It was given to me by a good friend whose wife still lives there after his passing.

In that house is my Dragunov, lsreali FAL, RPD, and Zagros rifle.... Unfortunately due to the current Turkish Occupation it's impossible for me to return.

They can do amazing things with plastic surgery now and you could just go incognito

Yep, honestly Iv never like turky. Ever since they shot down the Russian bomber and for OTHER reason’s they been on my sh*t list every since.

you own a house? Did they just give it to you? How does it work over there? Do you have a title? Are middle eastern countries pro gun or they just don’t have the system to enforce laws? You can PM if that’s easier. I’m genuinely interested in your story. My 27 month middle eastern experience was behind 3.5 inches of bullet proof glass, FOB walls, or random mountain sides. Never got to engage with the locals.

you own a house? Did they just give it to you? How does it work over there? Do you have a title? Are middle eastern countries pro gun or they just don’t have the system to enforce laws? You can PM if that’s easier. I’m genuinely interested in your story. My 27 month middle eastern experience was behind 3.5 inches of bullet proof glass, FOB walls, or random mountain sides. Never got to engage with the locals.

I befriended the head surgeon at the local hospital and he had terminal cancer, because the ways the law works, he couldn't leave the house to his wife, so he left it to me instead and I really have nothing to do with the actual home except for having my name on the registry as the owner.

Back
Top Bottom