• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Price of AKs

Told my students in my last class that there were two types of AK owners; those that prefer them because they’re cheap, and those that lie and say they’re a superior platform, but actually prefer them cuz they’re cheap.
I respect you, but that's not true and you know it.
I used my ACE at the last day long rifle class I took (not your class).
There was a Bren 805, a couple of MPX, rest were ARs. The only problems I observed were with 1 homebuild AR and 1 factory AR.
I have a choice of grabbing a Geisseli, a DD, BCM, etc when I go in my woods. It is always a Galil ACE

I respect you, but that's not true and you know it.
I used my ACE at the last day long rifle class I took.
There was a Bren 805, a couple of MPX, rest were ARs. The only problems I observed were with 1 homebuild AR and 1 factory AR.
I have a choice of grabbing a Geisseli, a DD, BCM, etc when I go in my woods. It is always a Galil ACE

I stand by my previous statement. If I was in a self defense situation and all I had was an AK I would use it to shoot myself for being stupid. :boink:

I stand by my previous statement. If I was in a self defense situation and all I had was an AK I would use it to shoot myself for being stupid. :boink:
You also had said that Magpul M3 mags were much more compatible with Cetme L and SA85 than M2. They are not. So I am used to you being wrong. :behindsofa:

You also had said that Magpul M3 mags were much more compatible with Cetme L and SA85 than M2. They are not. So I am used to you being wrong. :behindsofa:

Me? You sure I said that! I don’t even know what those are off the top of my head.

Could have been me I suppose, I say random bull**** just to get a rise all the time.

Me? You sure I said that! I don’t even know what those are off the top of my head.

Could have been me I suppose, I say random bull**** just to get a rise all the time.
May have been cmshoot, but I already aggravated him today.....
So it was Sirwhinesalot. That's it. It was him. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom