• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Pursuit of a Unicorn: Sig P365

I thought they would be more available by now also. I think there are a Lot of pre-orders to fulfill so I am guessing thatis where they are going. Brownels alone had a ton on pre order.

I got tired of waiting for Brownels and local sources so I called my old FFL I used to use in Colorado and he was able to get one for me and shipped it down. I love it. I've had the shield (sold it) and was currently carrying the XDs 9 but the Sig is now my go-to carry. No issues what so ever and love the size and capacity.

Hopefully they catch up with demand soon and you get get one.

I thought they would be more available by now also. I think there are a Lot of pre-orders to fulfill so I am guessing thatis where they are going. Brownels alone had a ton on pre order.

I got tired of waiting for Brownels and local sources so I called my old FFL I used to use in Colorado and he was able to get one for me and shipped it down. I love it. I've had the shield (sold it) and was currently carrying the XDs 9 but the Sig is now my go-to carry. No issues what so ever and love the size and capacity.

Hopefully they catch up with demand soon and you get get one.

Thanks! It'll probably be a right place/right time kind of deal. Walk in somewhere and stumble up on one.

I had a Glock 43, and I never was satisfied with it. I like my Shield, it's just a tick too big to be able to pocket carry. I don't see a scenario where the P365 won't fit the bill.

Thanks! It'll probably be a right place/right time kind of deal. Walk in somewhere and stumble up on one.

I had a Glock 43, and I never was satisfied with it. I like my Shield, it's just a tick too big to be able to pocket carry. I don't see a scenario where the P365 won't fit the bill.

I had no issues with my Shield, it's a great gun but just wasn't for me.

Back
Top Bottom