• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Pursuit of a Unicorn: Sig P365

Glock Perfection, can't wait til they come out with something similar to the P365. Glock has to have noticed the popularity of the P365 and hopefully it is just a matter of time before they come out with a solid competitor. Too many issues with the P365 and don't like hearing about possible firing pin striker issues with a gun that I am going to use for self defense. I just feel like Murpy's Law would be in play there. To each their own, but love or hate them, I know I can bet my life on a Glock!!!!

Funny how no matter what gun discussed you have haters and people that love them. I remember the Glock 43 was hard to find when they came out and I came across one at a store. To me it felt like a cheap plastic toy and too small in my hand so I passed but I know most people love them. I have friends that love their P365 like I love my P938s so I guess each to their own and there will always be a few lemons out there.

My P365 is in the nicer grey case and just made so hope I got a nice one. It will just go in my SIG collection of smaller guns so I am happy for now.

I remember when the Glock 42 came out, and everybody (including me) was bummed out it wasn't a 9mm. Then the Glock 43 came out, I've owned 2-3 of them over time, and I just never warmed up to it like I thought I would. My wife carries the 42, and we both like it pretty good.

The P365 feels better in the hand to me than the 43, has a better trigger, better sights, and more capacity. But, there's no denying the 43 is super reliable, something the P365 can't claim just yet.

Been on the prowl for one either buying or trading. Was going nuts, until I shot one at a range in Birmingham. Very happy to say I don't want one any more.

My Smith 3953 will do just fine.

Back
Top Bottom