• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The queens transport decal vanishes

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
220   0
Reaction score
It must have been that Vin Deisel guy and his fast and furious team.

E8DFA3AD-6718-42ED-AA96-220CC0A5AE0D.jpeg

I just don't see the big deal with this old **** dying
Have a little respect.
Most of the Brits are soiling themselves in grief. And Canucks, I guess, they never outgrew being a colony.
I’m with you, dread the endless hours of TV disruption ‘til they get her planted.
Thank (insert name of your chosen Deity here) there’s Netflix, Hulu, et al.

I just don't see the big deal with this old **** dying
We'll never understand...for better or for worse. A good friend of mine is Scottish. Has lived in America for almost ten years now. He got misty eyed. There's a relationship, for better or for worse, that a monarch has with their subjects that we, as Americans, will just never understand.

What I see: Droves of disrespectful people acting like they're filming their brush with a movie star, and very few people simply showing respect and keeping their phones in their pockets. This is why I love my dog so much.
Look at the four women in the front row between the two cops.

Have a little respect.
Most of the Brits are soiling themselves in grief. And Canucks, I guess, they never outgrew being a colony.
I’m with you, dread the endless hours of TV disruption ‘til they get her planted.
Thank (insert name of your chosen Deity here) there’s Netflix, Hulu, et al.
At least it isn't the way it was when Churchill died. I was just a kid, but I remember every radio station and the 2 tv stations that we got (badly I must say) were repeating the same news on Churchill over and over for the 18 or 19 hours they broadcasted until signing off for the night. Same with JFK and MLK.

What I see: Droves of disrespectful people acting like they're filming their brush with a movie star, and very few people simply showing respect and keeping their phones in their pockets. This is why I love my dog so much.
I’m right there with ya man. lol

BAE02EF7-3023-4126-A7E9-4C81EF513EAA.jpeg
AC44879C-2C88-4F4C-96D1-0D43FC43B7A4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom