• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The retail market is broken...Classic Firearms selling Czech K98s for upwards of $1299.99!

They have had some milsurp a this week and their prices are pretty much outrageous. The crazy thing is, they will probably sell the damn things. This MUST be new buyers with deep pockets that don't know the standard pricing of these things. Why buy an original nazi K98 when you could by a Czech version for even more!

$800 for an Israeli capture K98 with a cracked stock....ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember what they sold the vz-52's for lol and they sold out.

Hey I will give them credit in that the cracked m39 I got the other day from them, good price and the crack is not a big deal at all. But then again I may have just got lucky. Also I got a k31 on that last deal from them that was mint, but two of my buddies didn't fare as well. If the price is low enough it seems like it can be worth the gamble, but this k98 deal isn't remotely a low enough price even in today's market. You can get better deals on dare I say it...gun broker. And there you know the exact rifle you are getting too
My cracked stock M39 I got from them last year was in fantastic shape. Only a minor crack on the handguard that was corrected with wood glue.

The blueing, wood, and bore look almost factory fresh.

My only complaint with that transaction was that my card info was compromised on their end. Not in a rush to do business with Classic again.
1ad17eb5f929b56433b4ba66818b43ad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom