• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The SEC is the best

This is how BAMA approaches every game. I think this was taken at Georgia's "Blackout" disaster, don't thing we will see another blackout anytime soon.
1148795_651343614889379_1652099833_n.jpg

It's not the sec it's 3 teams that are in the sec Vandy, ole miss, miss state, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, and LSwho lost to Clemson

last time i checked clemson hasn't won a title since 1981

whereas LSU won 2: 2003, 2008
and
florida won 2: 2007, 2009

if ur going to argue that there's only 3 teams in the SEC, at least name the 3 u are talking about. and if ur going to say bama, ga, and lsu. then ur also clearly wrong. since uf has had more success than ga in the last 20 yrs

let's take a look at the bcs picture history: an SEC team has not lost to a non-SEC team in the title game. EVER

Not last year ^^^
Hey Jerry, Clemson is pre-season #8 and LSU is #13. Care to wager who varies from those rankings most favorably by year end? Hmmmm?

- - - Updated - - -

last time i checked clemson hasn't won a title since 1981

whereas LSU won 2: 2003, 2008
3. 1958. ;)

Let him savor their first ever (massive one point) in the school's history victory over LSU (and their crazy coach). Clemson is a DYNASTY! 1981 wasn't "that" long ago.... was it?

Clemson's not my team and I'm sure you would've taken that one point victory yeah ok I admit it lsu is great that made me smile a little

Let me put it this way, Auburn who last year was one of if not the worst team in the SEC (and it pains me dearly to say that) only lost one non-conference game and that was to Clemson. Anf I think they are a good team. Not on the level of the SEC elites, but I'm not ashamed to have lost to them.
Everyone tries to say that it's only the top few teams, but thats ridiculous. Our lower end teams could still go to other conferences and wreck shop. maybe not win out, but would definitely be very competitive.

Back
Top Bottom