• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The SEC National Championship!!!

The Crimson Tide vs The puppies who will win?

• Total voters
Just pissed off..... Everyone just always hates on any GA team & I thought we hung in there better than anyone would've thought .....couldn't have been a closer game...

Ga teams....Well the Atlanta Braves taught me how to deal with disappointment. I knew Ga would lose, although it would have been great if they did win.

This game was against UGA from the start. If we win, it'll be a "fluke"....either way doesn't matter...just don't like dirty plays or crummy calls... AL has been called for one foul in 3 quarters?

Don't sell the Dawgs short. They played a great game. As for the failed calls, I guess you didn't see the facemask, holding, horsecollar, late hits, and clips that didn't get called against UGA, huh?

Roll Tide!

Yeah they always put big hype on Murray and he was the first to leave the field....he knew if he spiked he had two plays left.....just speechless that's all....

wow, great game, coulda, woulda, shoulda never won a game. If we all were coaches or players, we woulda done things different, but Bama won on the scoreboard at the end. Make the SEC proud against Notre Dame.

Great season Dawgs, nothing to be ashamed of at all !

Back
Top Bottom